office
e-Learning Course on Vermicomposting, Now Online!
by Yovina-Claire Pauig - Friday, 24 June 2011, 02:17 PM

vermi1Simply throwing away all your household or farm junk? Think again! There are more to that garbage than what meets the eye. Want to know what? Enroll now in e-Learning’s course on Vermicomposting and start Turning Trash to Cash!

The course – Vermi1 – is divided into 3 modules, namely: The Worm and Its Food; Benefits of Vermicomposting; and Vermicompost Production. These include several topics on the general characteristics and cultural requirements of worms, African Night Crawler specie, substrates, advantages and economics of vermicomposting, and quality analysis of some vermicompost formulations. Write ups with videos of successful individuals and groups engaged in vericompost production are also incorporated in the course to further encourage enrollees to adopt the technology.

The Vermi1 course is brought to us by ATI RTC-10.

Picture of Mario Pungtilan
Re: e-Learning Course on Vermicomposting, Now Online!
by Mario Pungtilan - Sunday, 26 June 2011, 11:07 AM

enroll po sana ako sa vermicompost..thank you

Picture of Joeven C. Calasagsag
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 28 June 2011, 10:02 AM

Hi Mario,

Based on your activity report, you haven't finished "MANGO1".We encourage you to finish this course first before taking another one.

Thank you!
Picture of Elito Manzano_old account
by Elito Manzano_old account - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 12:23 PM

Pwede pa po ba magenroll sa Vermicomposting? Muntik ko na makalimutan magpasalamat! Salamat Po!
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 03:16 PM

Lito,

The enrollment key for Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1) was sent in your mailbox. Kindly check.

Thank you.
Picture of Marco Rivera
by Marco Rivera - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 04:06 PM

Good day mam,

Hope that you're very well nowadays, I'm interested to enroll in  Vermicomposting Course, Could you please send me the enrollment key in my mailbox.. Thank you very much and God bless always..

Best regards,

Marco

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 04:28 PM

Hi Marco! The enrollment key for Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1) was sent in your mailbox. Kindly check. Thank you.
Picture of Marco Rivera
by Marco Rivera - Friday, 22 July 2011, 05:12 PM

Good day mam Marj,

I cannot find the enrollment key in my mailbox, could you please re-send it again to my email address : mbrivera2008@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!! Extend my warmest regards to all your colleagues.. God bless always..

Regards,

Marco

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Monday, 25 July 2011, 05:38 PM

Hi Marco!

The key for Vermi 1 was sent to your email: mbrivera2008@yahoo.com.Pls check. Thank you.

Picture of Saturnino P. Rabasto Jr.
by Saturnino P. Rabasto Jr. - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 12:14 PM

can i enroll pls send me the key
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Thursday, 21 July 2011, 03:20 PM

Saturnino,

The key for Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1) was sent to your mobile.

Thank you.
Picture of Jojo La Madrid
by Jojo La Madrid - Saturday, 17 September 2011, 10:17 PM

I would like to enroll to vermicomposting. My email address is lamadridvideoke@yahoo.com.
 Thanks
Jojo La Madrid
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Monday, 19 September 2011, 04:57 PM

Edilberto and Enrico, I sent you enrollment key for VERMI1 in your mailbox. Enrollment key is a 4 digit access code needed to open the course. Happy eLearning!
Picture of Marlo Luarez
by Marlo Luarez - Tuesday, 26 July 2011, 10:19 AM

I'm interested to enroll in Vermicomposting Course, Could you please send me the enrollment key in my mailbox.. Thank you very much and God bless always..
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 26 July 2011, 01:12 PM

Hi Marlo!

Sent you enrollment key you have requested via personal message.

Happy eLearning!

Picture of Hazel Elenzano
by Hazel Elenzano - Thursday, 28 July 2011, 11:23 AM

hi good day!

I just finished my e-learning on vermi. How can I get my certificate? I'm located in Davao.

Thanks!
Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Thursday, 28 July 2011, 01:27 PM

Hi Hazel!

Congrats for completing and passing the online course on Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1)..

Pls be informed that the e-Learning certificates are being processed according to office protocols as such; these are being prepared per batch of graduates on a monthly basis and are signed by our Director and the Director of the DA agency that developed the online course.

Once the certificate is ready, we'll send this to you or thru our ATI-Regional Training Center.We would appreciate it if you could send us your complete postal address along with your Fullname through: email: support@e-extension.gov.ph; text: 391DA (391-32) for Smart and Talk&Text or 0920-946AGRI (0920-946-2474) for Globe, TM, and SunCell subscribers.

Thank you and happy e-Learning.
Picture of enrico mercado
by enrico mercado - Tuesday, 30 August 2011, 09:46 AM

good day. 

may i be informed of the exact location of your office here in puerto princesa palawan? ty.
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Friday, 2 September 2011, 09:42 AM

Hi Enrico!

Re: your concern about ATI Office in Palawan. ATI-RTC 4b is located in Oriental Mindoro what we have in Palawan is eLearning Office located at Dept of Agriculture - Palawan Agricultural Experiment Station/Seed Farm Brgy. Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan. 

Thank you very much.
Picture of enrico mercado
by enrico mercado - Sunday, 11 September 2011, 11:04 PM

thank you for the information.  is this the place where i could get my certificate? if so - please inform me also when. ty. GOD bless.
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Friday, 16 September 2011, 12:59 PM

Enrico, Certificates are being process per batch on a monthly basis. We will notify you on how, when and where you can get your certificate. Thank you! 
Picture of Edilberto Sanico
by Edilberto Sanico - Monday, 19 September 2011, 04:49 PM

Good evening Mr. J. Calasagsag.  This is my first time using your site.  How could I enroll on this Course on Vermicomposting? I have read about ENROLLMENT KEY, what is this all about.

Cacao Farm
by Richard S. Milod - Friday, 1 June 2012, 01:02 PM

Good Day

Can I have some advice....I've been establishing vermi composting facility. For the second time it is in Davao city. My substrate rely on the leaves of grasses and mango which are common garbage in the area. I also uses banana pseudo stem and some other kitchen scraps and vegetable peelings. I
already released 3 kilograms of African night crawler worms for the 3sqm bins.

I am just curious and afraid of the result because C:N is very important in usual composting. Do it strictly affect also the vermi composting since substrate pass in the intestine of the worms

Marj
by Marjorie M. Arriola - Friday, 8 June 2012, 01:32 PM

Hello Richard.

C:N ratio for vermicompost depends on the type of substrate that you use. As a source of Nitrogen, green vegetation such as leaves may be used. For carbon, ashes, wood and fruit wastes can also be used.These substrates are shredded to aid the African Night Crawlers in its digestion.

C:N does not affect the worms since it only eat the raw substrates. C:N ratio will be determined through a simple calculation and laboratory method.

For more information about vermicomposting, you may enroll in the "Vermicomposting: Turning Trash to Cash (Vermi1) course.

Thank you.
Picture of Marlo Luarez
by Marlo Luarez - Saturday, 30 July 2011, 06:26 PM

i just finished my course on vermi....pano ko po makukuha ang certificate ko...im here now in South Korea..
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 2 August 2011, 11:27 AM

Hi Marlo,

I sent you a personal message about your concern. Thank you!
Picture of alain cordero
by alain cordero - Thursday, 11 August 2011, 04:11 PM

Hi,

I'd like to request for my enrollment key on vermicomposting. Kindly send it to my personal mailbox here.

thank you.

field day in Arakan, Cotabato
by James V. Dulay - Sunday, 14 August 2011, 05:54 PM

can i enroll in this course? I want to know more about vermicomposting, how to enroll?
Picture of Marlon Natividad
by Marlon Natividad - Monday, 15 August 2011, 09:32 AM

Hi, good morning. I'd like to enroll for the e-learning course on Veremicomposting. Sent my enrollment key on my Inbox. Thanks in Advance and More Power.
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Tuesday, 16 August 2011, 01:29 PM

Marlon, James and Alain, 

Sent you guys enrollment key you have requested in your mailboxes. Happy eLearning!  
Picture of Paul Andrew Tatlonghari
by Paul Andrew Tatlonghari - Saturday, 27 August 2011, 05:25 PM

Would like to enroll in this course please. 

Thanks! 
Picture of Kamran  mahar
by Kamran mahar - Thursday, 16 February 2012, 07:04 PM

i would like to enroll , how i enrolled in this course.
by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Thursday, 30 April 2015, 05:38 PM

HI Kamran, 

Greetings!  We regret that we cannot enroll you at this time.  Our online courses are currently available only to Filipinos residing in the Philippines or OFWs/OCWs at least returning within two months because of the required activities in the courses.  Also, the courses have recommendations that are best suitable to Philippine conditions.

You can, however, acccess the digital resources, post and participate in the different forums when you register in the site.

Thank you for your interest.

by Joeven C. Calasagsag - Thursday, 30 April 2015, 05:41 PM

Hi Paul Andrew, 

Sent you the enrollment key via PM. Happy eLearning!
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)