not alone
Re: Seaweed farming....
by Emerson DeƱado - Wednesday, 28 February 2018, 02:03 PM
Hi Ms. Julie,

When it comes to Fisheries Training and after training support programs, the Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources (DA-BFAR) is the right agency that you can ask for. They are strategically located in the archipelago. You may contact for more info. Thank you
Online: 0 Messages: 0
You are not logged in. (Login)